Fast resin 3D printing
An advanced optical system guarantees almost perfectly even distribution of UV light across the build platform. That's why the Inkspire is one of the fastest resin 3D printers on the market without compromising any of the print's quality.
Only flawless surfaces
Industrial-grade components used in the Inkspire guarantee surfaces of models are consistently flawless across multiple prints. The printer is designed to achieve the highest possible results repeatability.
Cost-efficient rapid prototyping
Multiple versions of prototypes can be cost-efficiently made in one printing session. This way, they can quickly undergo comparative evaluation which saves costs by shortening the development cycle.
- The speed of operation is 20-36 mm/h
- The XY resolution is 50x50 microns
- Calibrates build platform automatically
- The minimal layer height is 25 microns
- Has a built-in carbon filter
- Offers serial production capability
- External 405 nm resins are supported
- External slicing software is supported
- .zcodex and .cws file formats are supported
- Workspace measures 74x132x175 mm
- Has Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity
- Has an intuitive touch interface
Zortrax Inkspire is made for all applications where superior precision is of paramount importance. The human eye can't see individual pixels when the image has more than 336 pixels per inch. Pixel density in models 3D printed on the Inkspire exceeds this value regardless of the viewing angle.